• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dislocated jaw

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the past few weeks, I have been suffering from a dislocated jaw and I actually have no idea what caused it.

I never got into any physical fights or anything which might have caused it.

So, I'm looking for answers here.

Thanks.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never heard of that.

It gets worst whenever I want to eat food or have my teeth brushed. I would literally have to pause and push it back into its socked before I can be able to move my jaw freely without having pains.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I’m sorry I have to suggestion except the chiropractor. Over here we have the traditional chiropractors who are also called bone setters. They massage the area that is injured to set the tendon or the ligament that was pulled or dislocated. Maybe they can also do that to a dislocated jaw which is common to athletes like fighters and race horse jockeys.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I’m sorry I have to suggestion except the chiropractor. Over here we have the traditional chiropractors who are also called bone setters. They massage the area that is injured to set the tendon or the ligament that was pulled or dislocated. Maybe they can also do that to a dislocated jaw which is common to athletes like fighters and race horse jockeys.

Seriously, I have considered this your suggestion on more than one occasion but seriously to be honest with you, there are some pains that are very hard for me to endure and the pains of resetting ones bones feels like hell to me.

This is actually why I haven't gone to see if it's possible to reset the jaw bone.

FARMABOOM

FARMABOOM

I also had this, I read that the reason for its appearance is often an emotional factor.
After a while, the pain goes away by itself, especially if it was against the background of stress.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also had this, I read that the reason for its appearance is often an emotional factor.
After a while, the pain goes away by itself, especially if it was against the background of stress.

It's such a horrible experience to always have it in the back of your mind that you would never eat your meal without having to suffer from serious pains.

I just managed taking pain killers whenever it becomes too much for me to endure.

FARMABOOM

FARMABOOM

In this case, it is better to consult a doctor - painkiller is the only way out.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In this case, it is better to consult a doctor - painkiller is the only way out.

I have resorted to taking the painkillers and it's working well for me in taking care of the pains.

I don't see the need for seeking out doctors assistance at the moment but if it comes back again, then I will need to go to hospital.