• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacman's next fight

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

With a convincing 12th round unanimous decision over Adrien Broner, Pacquiao has set his eyes in a rematch against Floyd Mayweather who visited him shortly before his fight with Broner. It was reported that Pacquiao told Mayweather that they could fight if he wants to but Mayweather didn't answer.

If a Pacquiao vs Mayweather rematch fizzles out then probable contenders would be Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the statement of Mayweather’s manager regarding the much talked about rematch with Pacquiao. Mayweather is busy with his travels and he wants to enjoy his money while he is still here (on earth). If you have more than enough money to last a lifetime then it is best to just enjoy by doing what will make you happy. Boxing is a dangerous sport and I don’t think it is enjoyable.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't really see a Pacman and a Floyd Mayweather rematch in the future - Mayweather would have to come out of retirement, and besides it not always about the money. Mayweather has no interest to give up the good life of traveling and running a small business anyways.