Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Great sevice from TGC !!!

These guys got great deals and service and they are fast!!!
    Love gear and deals!!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Great sevice from TGC !!!

Guys look if u ready don't waste these reps time, I used to rep at places and held guys hands 2 weeks before they decided then hold till they .... got...

If u ready and need cycle advice tell them what u can afford upfront....

Being a rep is tough with guys inexperienced and rep will help but also help your rep, don't waste his time.

This can happen fast, I suggest no contact besides current list then decide on what u wanna spend... contact rep for guidance only once committed don't play car lot games!! Keep this rolling effiently and there u have it!!!

Trust me brothers this goes as smooth as we allow it, we stay to point and don't bother an effient system with being a info collector or pest....

If i can do it all again I would only give my time in designing cycles but not show some guys how to add and subtract!!!

When I am ready anywhere I have clear layout and only ask buddy or 2 on cycle advice.

Last edited by Muscle mechanic; 02-07-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's a good point dude & I don't know the exact situations you speak of, but I can tell you first hand that the same thing should be said about the source. I have made my mind up twice & stock wasn't there, so technically I wasn't the one wasting time... js bro.

MuscleMecca Sponsors bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah TGC does sell alot of product and thing sell out, If thats a bad thing so be it..

Ak

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    That's a good point dude & I don't know the exact situations you speak of, but I can tell you first hand that the same thing should be said about the source. I have made my mind up twice & stock wasn't there, so technically I wasn't the one wasting time... js bro.
    If it's out of stock gotta mean it's g2g!!
    I grab their 10 packs so when it's time to put in if they don't have, (like when they made DHB) I just ask for message on when stock arrives.... a good loyal customer with good order always gets that update.
    Although the growth clinic offers to smaller customer too...

But with their bulk order service and prices, of course they will run out of stock because when just 10 guys re-up on a few 10 packs each......

So I imagine it's hard to know how to keep stock from inconsistencies of only the user knowing his stock and hopping from one place to next....

All in all out of stock a good thing.... all needed is request for updated list and stock listed!!! Think they have automatic email service that gives list with stock upon request in minutes!!!

Last edited by Muscle mechanic; 02-13-2019 at 02:42 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation jolter604's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Very true they get a massive stock and those ten packs eats up the pile lol.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 12:13 PM
  2. Great deal great product SciVation Whey
    By Big VIC in forum Supplements for Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:01 PM
  3. Great Vid... Great Music
    By cpap in forum MuscleMecca HeadQuarters
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:57 AM

collapse Posting Permissions