• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO light heavyweight title – Eleider Alvarez vs Sergey Kovalev

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eleider Alvarez will defend his WBO light heavyweight title in a rematch with Sergey Kovalev in Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas on February 2. It can be remembered that Kovalev suffered a surprising knockout loss to undefeated Alvarez for his 24th win and 12th KO. Kovalev’s record is 32-3-1 with a high rate of KO at 28.

M

Maestro

So the fight is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. No more talks, let us jusyt wait and see how the fight will turn out.

- - - Updated - - -

So the fight is tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. No more talks, let us just wait and see how the fight turns out.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sergey Kovalev was successful in regaining his WBO light heavyweight from his tormentor Eleider Alvarez. It was a unanimous decision. The former champion suffered his first loss after having 24 wins in his fight record. Kovalev was the aggressor all throughout the fight that one judge didn’t give Alvarez even one round while the 2 other judges scored the fight 116-112. With that result a rubber match is expected to resolve the issue of who really is the WBO light heavyweight champion.