• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO junior lightweight title – Jose Ramirez vs Jose Zepeda

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The second defense of WBO junior lightweight champion Jose Ramirez on February 10 is already a sellout because the fight will be held in Fresno, California which is the hometown of the champion. Challenging Ramirez is Jose Zepeda. With 23 wins and 16 KOs the undefeated champion is favored to win over the challenger with a fight record of 30-1 with 25 KOs. This will be another good fight that may not last 12 rounds.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, now this is a fight that I can't afford to miss. Both Ramirez and Zepeda are really talented and I couldn't pick better fighters myself.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a successful defense of the WBO junior lightweight belt for Jose Ramirez by winning a close majority decision over Jose Zepeda. It was 114-114 in one judge and the other 2 judges had it for Ramirez at 115-113 and 116-112. Zepeda had the chance to win but he seemed to have faded in the later rounds. Still undefeated Ramirez now has 24 wins for the second defense of his title.