• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC super middleweight title – Dirrel vs Yildirim

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Instead of David Benavidez who was suspended for a failed drug test, Anthony Dirrell will be facing Avni Yildirim for the vacant WBC super middleweight title fight. Dirrell who is a former champion has a fight record of 32-1-1 with 24 KOs while Yildirim totes a record of 21-1 with 12 KOs. The fight will be held in Minneapolis on February 23.

M

Maestro

February has a ton of really interesting fights if I do say so myself. I can't believe that this fight will be the main event because Avni is like the worst.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm down with Dirrell because he at least knows what it is like to be a champion. Although this is a big opportunity for Yildirim to get himself out there and be noticed by the world.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm hoping that this will be a good and impressive fight for the replacement boxer because this is an opportunity that he couldn't waste. If he loses this I guess he might not get another fight like this. Maybe he should go for broke and give it his all.

Yeah, there are good fights this February. Last night there was the Filipinos showcasing their punches with 2 bouts ending in KOs. Next Saturday there will be 4 ranking Filipino boxers again to show their skills in the ring.

M

Maestro

Yildirim said he has all the tools he needs to beat Anthony, but I still doubt it. I know he is amongst the top most active contenders in the division, but Dirrell has put in a lot of work not to reclaim the WBC Super Middleweight Championship.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Avni has been gaining experience while Dirrell has been on the sidelines, but he is going to need more than that if he expects to take Dirrell down. This is about the WBC super middleweight title, so it's not going to be that easy. It's going to be war!