Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Payment Updates...

Unfortunately, "TGC" Will not be sending Product orders out until ALL FUNDS ARE RECEIVED AND VERIFIED , We will be treating ALL PAYMENT METHODS this way until further notice.
    I wish to thank all of the Forum Members for ther Support and most of all that you are pleased with our products.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Payment Updates...

That is how it is supposed to be!!!
    TGC rep is good they invested.....in alot of things, Sponsorships, vials, caps, crimps, little bags..... even labels last time I checked and hadn't heard of anyone getting empty vials or little packlets.... Lmao!!!!

The generosity goes a long ways when someone can come fast when in a bind but don't get in a bind....

Those who are serious don't and those who are serious aren't sweating a week....

Sorry had to say that!!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    TGC rep is good they invested.....in alot of things, Sponsorships, vials, caps, crimps, little bags..... even labels last time I checked and hadn't heard of anyone getting empty vials or little packlets.... Lmao!!!!

The generosity goes a long ways when someone can come fast when in a bind but don't get in a bind....

Those who are serious don't and those who are serious aren't sweating a week....

Sorry had to say that!!!
    Your Right Brother. Its unfortunate that you need to deal with a few people that spoil us trying to be the best we can be

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post

Sorry had to say that!!!
    Your Right Brother. Its unfortunate that you need to deal with a few people that spoil us trying to be the best we can be
    Been around longtime. They can wait, I can wait, if I am more than trusted and wanna send early....
    But I only ..... to get when weather bad or if she is on rag...
    But I have options around that too...
    Alot of places don't give ..... info...
    They watch it or check if complaint to confirm.

Just put it in, count ... and wait ... and all she wrote....

I am no rep have no affiliation with TGC, sure my reputation is solid cause I keep it that way period and I don't cry over a mistake.... show no worries and insist it doesn't matter.... it all comes back being this way trust me.
    The confusion starts when things get behind on our end... not theirs...

If u guys are worried about your stuff, no reason to be, TGC isn't risking their rep and they don't need to come over in person and show u how to draw.... or feed u!!!

Let's be fair and accept only what we earned and expect nothing first!! I have always been told thanks for my patients and when I am in a bind I send ahead stating that I need asap!!! If rep solid and not a complainer it's amazing what being loyal will get u... sometimes!!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post

Sorry had to say that!!!
    Been around longtime. They can wait, I can wait, if I am more than trusted and wanna send early....
    But I only ..... to get when weather bad or if she is on rag...
    But I have options around that too...
    Alot of places don't give ..... info...
    They watch it or check if complaint to confirm.

Just put it in, count ... and wait ... and all she wrote....

I am no rep have no affiliation with TGC, sure my reputation is solid cause I keep it that way period and I don't cry over a mistake.... show no worries and insist it doesn't matter.... it all comes back being this way trust me.
    The confusion starts when things get behind on our end... not theirs...

If u guys are worried about your stuff, no reason to be, TGC isn't risking their rep and they don't need to come over in person and show u how to draw.... or feed u!!!

Let's be fair and accept only what we earned and expect nothing first!! I have always been told thanks for my patients and when I am in a bind I send ahead stating that I need asap!!! If rep solid and not a complainer it's amazing what being loyal will get u... sometimes!!!
    Your a Man of your word Brother, That is why I value your Friendship.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. 30% continues & payment reminder
    By IAFill in forum IAPharma.com
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2017, 05:31 AM
  2. PSL Payment policy. PLEASE READ
    By Mountain-Man in forum PuritySourceLabs.ru
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2015, 11:39 AM
  3. Stimulus Payment Q & A
    By thicknasty in forum Politics & World News
    Replies: 17