Your first visit?
Register

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: MD24 recovery log. Back from the dead

Therapy is dam killing me. I feel like a total newb. I push myself so hard by the time therapy/rehab is over. My arm is shaking so bad.. Lol.

So we have added many more exercises.

Everything is 3-5sec hold x2sets

Side lying external rotation with 3lb weight.

Hold for 5 sec repeat 20 reps x 2sets

Low rows with bands

Hold a band between both hands palm up in front of me , elbows at my sides. Pull outward to the sides with both hands Keeping elbows down at my side. 20 x 2sets

Standing with bands.

Elbows down to the side , hand in front of me i perform and external rotation 20 reps x2

Followed by internal rotation with band.

20rep x 2

Tricep extension 2 sets black bands

5 sec down , hold for 3 sec,...slowly retract 5 sec to starting position

Wall presses w/ towel. Forward and side.

These kill me.im so spent when doing these.

It takes everything i have to push up the wall.

I can get about 3/4 with elbow in front of my body. I cannot yet rotate my arm enough to do a proper pressing motion. Cannot get the elbow/ arm to the side of my body and hand upward as if im doing a press. It will take some time.

Bench press (lol)

Laying on my back i have a pvc 1"pipe with an ankle weight wrapped around it.

I do 25 or more presses...very slowly down and up count to about 7 each way.

Laying on my stomach on the table with my right arm hanging off the side i do a

one arm row

Reverse fly /Read delt raise

Then keeping my arm in a straightened position hanging off the table i raise my arm to my butt.. Behind me without causing pain.

Plus all my normal exercises and stim. Finish with ice.. Done in about 2 hrs

See the ortho Wednesday.

More physical and strenuous Stretching should be in the works. Also, im pushing for my cardio jogging/running and see about pushups. Evennif she will allow them from my knees i will take it.. Better than nothing.

Will update after my app.

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Been a long day with the dr.

Saw the ortho today. She said im very tight. (Tendons).

She said the tear was pretty severe she is not surprised.

Gonna add in overhead pulleys. To help with range of motion and stretching the tendons.

Work Restrictions are the same. Nothing has changed for now.

So dont know what work will do or how they will react. Had to send everything to my lawyer and work. I am to continue therapy 2x a week. See her again in 8 weeks.

She said closer to 6 month range for better range of motion better flexability.. /

Im able to jog /run. Do cardio. I was told do not push the arm past the point of exhaustion.

Even discussed my trt and referred me to a dr. In house.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

So as i said, all restrictions are to remain the same.

Today i was told work cannot accomadate my restrictions. So as of now im out for another 8 weeks...see ortho again in july!! Getting real rough not making money!! Been out since the beginning of feb!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post

Today i was told work cannot accomadate my restrictions. So as of now im out for another 8 weeks...see ortho again in july!! Getting real rough not making money!! Been out since the beginning of feb!
    That sucks brother. You've been through worse though my friend. You will get through. I'm glad you are here.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post

That sucks brother. You've been through worse though my friend. You will get through. I'm glad you are here.
    I agree. I have been through worse. I will make it through this. Just can't let this affect my credit. That is a major concern im dealing with now.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, that's true. It doesn't take much to mess it up.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good luck md!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Was in the process of buying a home before this surgery. So i cannot let this mess that up.
    Today went to therapy. I am pretty dam sore.
    Added in over head pulleys.
    1. like doing delt raises, except using my left arm as the weight adding pressure to raise the right arm above the head in a delt raise. Hold for 5 sec.
    2. Like a shoulder press. Using the left arm again as the weight and pulling and stretching out the right arm into a shoulder press motion. Hold for 5 sec.
    Elbow isnt fully to the side while doing this but much farther then it has been.
    This also helps rotating the arm/hand upward while my elbow is out toward the side.
    3. One arm tricep ext. While holding a towel behind my back. The left hand is doing the extension upward above the head. While the right hand is holding onto the towel (trying to get motion going backward).
    The goal is to be able to take the right arm and bend it behind your back. Hand aboit midway up your back..
    Presently i cannot get my right hand even behind my butt cheek.. It sucks badly...
    This was the worse of the three .. Painful is an understatement.
    Therapist Did a lot more physical stretching me out and pushing my limits to the side and beyond my head... Im obliterated... Totally wiped out.
    Will do foam rolling tonight and throughout the weekend to keep loose and also use a tennis ball behind and around my scapula.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Check This out!!!
    My therapist told me the nurse for work comp called her.

said she was surprised and caught off guard. My therapist also said she (nurse )was rude and made it out that my ortho was mad..And she ( the nurse) wanted to get me back in and seen by someone else to change my restrictions that my orthp put in place.

Is this even allowed.

How can the nurse for wc try and have someone else change what my surgeon has instructed after she saw me and reevaluated me.

Some crooked and under handed people..

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's crazy! I'd be so pissed off too. What are you going to do bro?

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-11-2019 at 04:15 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's crazy! I'd be so posted off too. What are you going to do bro?
    Well i called and emailed my lawyer. Waiting on a return call.
    But the nurse for workers comp cant do anything. I think she was trying to get my therapist to change or rearranged things. But she doesnt have that power and wouldnt go against my ortho.. Smh.. Its crazy!!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

But the nurse for workers comp cant do anything. I think she was trying to get my therapist to change or rearranged things. But she doesnt have that power and wouldnt go against my ortho.. Smh.. Its crazy!!
    They are trying to avoid giving you comp?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Those fuckers

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

They are trying to avoid giving you comp?
    Yea i think so. Think they just wanna get me back on light duty 40hrs. No overtime. They dont care about me or whats really wrong with me. They will then put me on my job during the week but eliminate my weekend work and give it other people. Which will drop my pay a few more hundred a week.
    Im already not getting paid properly. My pay avg was about 576 higher weekly from 2018. 2019 i only worked up til surgery feb 7th. But made over 12k. So it was even more if you compare 2018 and 2019.
    Even for Just over a month.
    Im getting paid from yr2017 i made 30k less. Than 2018.
    My job/position works pretty much every weekend. May be off on a saturday once a month.
    So now i think they just wanna try to eliminate my workers comp pay.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    Those fuckers
    The company i work for is very underhanded.
    Im not surprised they havent tried to buy me out to not return. Ive seen it done there.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    Those fuckers
    The company i work for is very underhanded.
    Im not surprised they havent tried to buy me out to not return. Ive seen it done there.
    That's awful! Hopefully your attorney has something to say about it!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Went on a family vacation for a week.
    Nurse even called me twice on vacation.
    Next she called my therapist boss to try and get her in trouble.
    Since ive been back we changed up a bunch exercises.
    Added foam roller straight up and down the center of my back. I roll on it from left clavical tonright clavical.
    Also on the foam roaller we do a (pec )flyes no weights. 2 sets
    Also on foam roller we do an OH stretch try and touch the ground and then bring hands back to my chest.
    All exercises have increased in weight.
    Black bands on all exercises that i use bands.
    While doing tricep ext/kickbacks. The right side/band snapped...lol i apologized. They said they have more.. I waited to do triceps last. Didn't want to wear down the bicep and shoulder.
    Curls im on 7lbs. Will ask for 10lbs next week. They had me on 5lbs. Talked em up to 7lbs. Hope this iant the max lbs they have.
    My range of motion has increased a lot. I can now get deodorant on both arms without using the wall or only my left hand for both sides.
    Gonna start back up on my bpc157. See the ortho again on the 3rd of july. So i wanna press things a little now. I believe now the anchor in the shoulder for the bicep is stable and shouldnt come out. Now its all about getting range of motion back and strength. Still cant wipe my ass with my right hand.
    Need to get the backward range of motion back. Cant bring my right hand up behind my back at all. I can only get to mid ass cheek.. Lol
    Also, still cant rotate my arm into a shoulder press position.
    Getting better, but a very slow process.

Forgot to mention ive started doing wall pushups.. At therapy

1.Regular hand spread
    2.Military hand placement
    3.Diamonds
    3 sets of each she said 10
    So i did 15
    So i did these like a superset 1/2/3 30 sec break. Repeat. Repeat again.

Last edited by macedog24; 06-01-2019 at 08:36 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Monday began a new regimen.

I believe this is what i truly need.

I will be back in the gym 5 days a week.

Cardio will be everyday.

Gonna have to start super light with right bicep

And pulling exercises.

Gonna try and use the pec deck for stretching and getting back my range of motion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions