Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MD24 recovery log. Back from the dead

Ok been off the site the last week or so.
    I want to apologize for my lack of presence.
    Had my surgery last friday.
    Been crazy since.
    They Gave me a Nerve block before the surgery. Guided a needle into the nerve in my neck. I was able to watch on a screen in front of me. It made it so i could not move or feel my right shoulder or arm at all. Felt very weird. Also causes some forgetfulness. Keep asking the same stuff over and over..smh.
    Repaired the labrum, rotator and reattached my bicep tendon. Who knew i damaged so much ....they did some other work as well but i dont remember the exact info..
    Had some issues after with o2 until they could get my saturation level back up.
    Then early Monday morning had a scare my leg ,ankle and foot swelled pretty bad. Had to rush to get a sonogram. No clots thank goodness.
    Everything is good. Not sure why my leg swelled so bad. Still have swelling but not as bad.
    Im in a sling and an immobilizer. So that i dont move my arm /shoulder. This is my right arm so bare with me. Im right handed. Everything is much harder. Especially since my arm is stuck in this position with this block strapped around my upper abdomen to the side and my sling is velcroed to the block and hangs around my neck. sleep sucks, moving Sucks. Im in pain.(to be expected)
    I see the doc within 2 weeks.
    The plan.
    I have a good stash of PSL tb 500 that i will incorporate into my recovery. I will log my progress and details. Also will be getting some PSL bpc157.
    Sorry i havent been on as much the last week and a half. This is why.
    So stay tuned for details.
    Until i see my doc things will be slow. But i wanted to get a jump on This log.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Apply code Mace15 for 15% off

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArmStrong's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: MD24 recovery log.back from the dead

Be strong brother

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by ArmStrong View Post
    Be strong brother
    I am . looking forward to the future.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Those two will really help you! They helped me a lot when I was recovering from my spinal surgery. The to PSL peptides you are taking aren't legit, they really really helped me.

Make sure not to rush anything and to listen to everything from your doctors. That was hard thing for me to do as I was limited to lifting only 5 lb for quite some time.

Just remember, wow this journey of ours is erase it is actually a marathon and not a Sprint. You'll have plenty of time to make up lost gains and to achieve new ones if you don't permanently damage yourself by starting to soon.

Healing thoughts are being sent your way.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation jp1234's Avatar
    Height
    6'1/2"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Glad to hear that you are doing better.
    I've got a couple surgeries myself coming up.

Have to get both of the "Great Saphenous Veins" in both Thighs done.

Radio Frequency Ablation ~ basically a Needle that Heats-up and Cauterizes the Vein.
    Should only keep me off my feet a couple of days at most.... JP
    P.S.
    The Veins got all Twisted from being Varicose.

Things to look forward to after your 60's (lol).

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Touchdown pic of some tb500MD24 recovery log. Back from the dead
    Took 2 mg.
    Need to order some insulin pins.
    Everything is body weight only.(for now)
    Twice a day i remove the sling/abductor and allow my arm to hang at my side and naturally stretch the bicep a little.
    3 sets of curls(body weight) only moving from below the elbow.
    3 sets of squats for now.
    15 minutes Knee ups
    3 sets of Lunges each way (6 sets total)15 reps eachway
    30 min - steps
    About 25 minutes of walking.
    Sleep sucks bad. Cant sleep worth shit at night. Been nodding off 3-4hrs in the morning.
    Been taking red bali caps for the pain. Helps a ton!
    Still feel like im going crazy. Been stuck in this house a little over 2 weeks.. Torture... I cant get away from anyone....lmao
    Seems most of my pain is after sleeping and some soreness after arm movement. Mainly the the upper bicep and at the shoulder where it was reattached.
    Tomorrow i will call and set up P/T/rehab. Twice a week for 16 weeks.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:32 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Feom the 27th,
    finished 38 minute walk on the treadmill.
    Fluctuating speed between 2.5 and 3.5. There seems to be be some jerking/jaring of the shoulder above 3.5mph.
    Incline between 1.0- 5.0. Changed speed and incline every 5 minutes.
    Followed by arm curls.(body weight only). 3 sets between 6-8reps
    Tomorrow begins therapy.
    Took somw pre-workout before i began.
    Its called stereotype. Definitely a good pre-workout .
    I will do some other exercises this evening. Update then.

- - - Updated - - -

SURPRISE
    Bpc-157/Tb500 combo
    FIRST LOOK
    20190303_164353(1).jpg
    20190302_141304.jpg

Ok so i will be going to 500mcg bpc157 ed./1mg tb500 eod
    This will become my standard protocol.
    You guys and girls are getting a first look at PSL Bpc157!!!
    Switching rehab/therapist back to where my surgery was done.
    Had a few concerns about the location and therapist i went to. A few people i talked to highly recommend to not use this location or company. There exact words
    "They are the McDonald's of therapy/rehab"
    This was a stranger speaking to me out of the blue. About 1hr later another woman stopped me and asked what happened. I told her and she aslo had bad things to say about this place. She was a nurse who worked in ortho
    Dept. For union memorial.
    Today i havent done much, Tomorrow I will begin gym work. Update more before the nights out.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:32 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Instructions left for therapy/rehab.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:33 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: MD24 recovery log. Back from the dead

Started the treadmill got in about 20min had to take a dump. Finished and back on the treadmill another 20 min.
    Finished off just under 300 cals. 3 incline and between 3-3.5 speed. Gonna follow up with some squats(bodyweight) and calf raises(body weight) 3 sets each. Then try and get in some lunges. Update in a bit

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:33 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

A little better last 2 days. Taking very hot showers. I place rag over the shoulder while i shower creating constant moist heat. Allowing the shower water to hit my shoulder alao at times in different areas. Feels similar to ems. Then im able to get a better stretch and a better range on the upward curling motion. I had been stuck at about 2-3". I believe im almost half way on the curl now.
    Tomorrow i go back to my original therapist office. So let see what they do and say. Will update from there hopefully with some pics of equipement and such. Appointment isn't until 3. I will do more cardio(lol) walking in the am. Gonna be going to 2 a days on the treadmill and hopefully gym in the am for legs .

- - - Updated - - -

Ok had therapy today.. Absolutely awesome. So glad i switched! Went thru everything... injury, how it happened, surgery, post op, even my last therapy appointment..
    Did measurements on left arm for upward range of motion(fully curled position) and then again in a fully extended postion with my arm down at my side.
    Refer to post #37 i believe for instructions and therapy.
    Today was great. I experienced some pain and tightness at first. Next thing i knew i was on my back laying on the table and i was being manipulated.
    Seriously she was great. Extending the arm nd increasing motion toward the front was surprising.
    Then she worked the arm and extension/flexion toward the side. Painful at first then i could feel more of the stretch and almost no pain.
    Then she worked on my neck and shoulder/delt . massaging and stretching the muscles... Felt amazing..
    After i performed
    scapular retractions
    Repeat 10x hold for 5 sec.
    2 sets will perform twice daily

Upper trap stretch
    Repeat 1x hold 30 sec
    2 sets 2x ed

Pendulum circles
    2 sets each direction 1x ed

Ball squeeze
    Repeat 10x , hold 5 sec
    3 sets 3 x ed

Wrist supination stretch
    Repeat 1x. Hold 30sec
    2 sets 2x ed

Wrist flexor stretch
    1x hold 30 sec
    2 sets 2x ed.
    This was my day at therapy..
    Will be taking bpc shortly. Update with pic soon.
    Now i dont want to jump the gun but... There is a huge difference from the last 2 days and todays range of motion.
    Today is day 2 of bpc.

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-06-2019 at 04:34 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im on the road to recovery so this is the start FINALLY!!
    TODAY FINISHED OFF 40 minutes treadmill.
    Incline 3.-4. Speed between 3.2 and 4. Also
    A Mile right now is about 18 minutes. Trying to increase this ed. By a little while increasing incline height.
    Perfomed my daily stretches and movements.
    scapular retractions
    Repeat 10x hold for 5 sec.
    2 sets will perform twice daily

Upper trap stretch
    Repeat 1x hold 30 sec
    2 sets 2x ed

Pendulum circles
    2 sets each direction 1x ed

Ball squeeze
    Repeat 10x , hold 5 sec
    3 sets 3 x ed

Wrist supination stretch
    Repeat 1x. Hold 30sec
    2 sets 2x ed

Wrist flexor stretch
    1x hold 30 sec
    2 sets 2x ed.
    Followed by some squats(Body weight). Will hit the treadmill again around 7pm. Still not driving.
    Arm- upper bicep is so swollen it crazy...
    Gonna get this ice going again. Should help some.
    Also glad i have red bali caps. Truly helps so much with pain and allows me to relax and sleep.. Id be lost without them.
    Will be pinning 1mg tb500/500mcg BPC157 tonight.

Dinner Some cajun fish, broccoli, beets, beans(not really what i want

MD24 recovery log. Back from the deadMD24 recovery log. Back from the deadMD24 recovery log. Back from the dead

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-09-2019 at 09:16 AM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sorry this was yesterday ,day 3. For Protocol purposes since that is when i began the combo. Finished off 25 minutes of treadmill before i was told it is to late, to much noise.etc.... Blah blah blah..
    Did some squats and lunges..

I need to start driving. The sooner the better! Then i can hit the gym every dam night for cardio, or legs, stretching etc.
    1ml tb500/ 500mcg bpc 157 Some better overall function with my right arm.
    I actually was able to use it eating my dinner . This makes me very happy and excited.

Arm is still deformed looking. Upper bicep is bigger(very swollen) and no lower bicep.
    Ihave my appointment tomorrow for therapy. Im really looking forward to seeing how much mobility and range of motion ive improved since yesterday!...?????? And since starting this protocol. I feel this has really begun helping tremendously! Used the cryo ice therapy. Tonight. Will be using this a few times a day to see if this will help with some of this swelling.
    Off to take some red bali caps and hopefully off to bed. Update in the morning.
    Also Had 1 scoop of some ON protein(flavor) cookies and cream.

Day 4 protocol
    Ok. Had therapy today. Added some exercises. I was a little stiff at first. A little sore but ..it didnt last long. My range of motion has increased so much in 3 days. My arm is almoat at full extension down at my side with very little bend. I was doing full straightening of the arm and stretching pulling/flexing the fingers backward. Then followed by flexing/stretching forearm .
    Again...she had me laying on my back with my arm between her arms and hands keep arm fully extended and working on raising my arm to a 90 degree angle. Front of shoulder was painful. Not nearly like the first time. She would work on this amd massaging the shoulder and next thing i new...BAM my arm was gliding up and down freely almost pain free.. She was surprised. And made a comment about it how on only the second time my arm was gliding and moving very well.
    We then proceeded to work the arm straight out to the side, in a fully extended position. Again I experienced some pain and tightness like a rubber band. She worked the shoulder and messaged the shoulder. After a few passes we were at 90 degrees. Straight out to the side was more painful. BUT nothing like the last time.
    scapular retractions
    Repeat 10x for 5 sec.

Upper trap stretch
    Both sides Repeat 3x hold 30 sec

Pendulum circles
    3 sets each direction about 20 sec each time

Gripmaster hand exercise. Pic below
    Repeat 20x , hold 10 sec, 5lbs ( ezpz)
    Wrist supination stretch
    Repeat 3x. Hold 20-30sec

Wrist flexor stretch /both ways
    hold 30 sec ,5 sets

New (everything below)
    Layed on my left side. Arm extended on my right side.
    Shrug up hold 2-3sec ,shrug down hold2-3 sec.
    Repeat 10x

Move/shrug forward hold 2-3sec/ shrug backward
    hold 2-3 sec. Repeat 10x

Then i had to do these clockwise 10x and counterclockwise 10x

Wrist curls
    5 sets x 8reps

Reverse wrist curls
    5 sets x 8 reps

Reverse curls
    3 sets x 8 reps

Cryo ice therapy.
    This completed my therapy today. I dont think i missed anything. I will repeat stretching at home 1-2x ed. As much as i can.
    Bicep is swollen ... Crazy how swollen it is... I hope this isnt going to be an issue. Hopefully this is holding a shit ton of water.

Some more salad today
    Grilled chicken, lettuce, carrots, pimento olives.

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 03-09-2019 at 09:19 AM.

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Love your log brother. Thanks

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Day 7 protocol
    Ok last few days had to lay off. Ended up going to the doc
    After a few days of self medication. (Asthma). Nothing was working. Anyway had to get dreaded prednisone and new antibiotic. Seems to be helping so far.
    Today was therapy.
    Introduced Electric stimulation. Upper shoulder/clavical.
    Created a shrugging motion/retraction. Lasted for 20minutes.
    Also introduced a band version of a forward delt raise.
    Hands were in front about 45-60degrees and pull downward so each hand come down to my side allowing the tension to pull my arms back to a forward position allowing a nice stretch (hold for 5 seconds)
    Another new movement.
    Lying on my back using my left arm,i hold this 2-3 foot 1" pvc pipe. At the top it is in The shape of a T. This ianwhat it looks like actually. The letter. (T.) So with my right hand i hold the top cross section. Now i use my right hand to push the T in an upward position across my body into the air while hold the top with my right hand.

scapular retractions
    Repeat 10x for 5 sec.

Upper trap stretch
    Both sides Repeat 3x hold 30 sec

Pendulum circles
    3 sets each direction about 20 sec each time

Gripmaster hand exercise. Pic below
    Repeat 20x , hold 10 sec, 7lbs ( ezpz)

Wrist supination stretch
    Repeat 3x. Hold 20-30sec

Wrist flexor stretch /both ways
    hold 30 sec ,5 sets

New (everything below)
    Layed on my left side. Arm extended on my right side.
    Shrug up hold 2-3sec ,shrug down hold2-3 sec.
    Repeat 10x

Move/shrug forward hold 2-3sec/ shrug backward
    hold 2-3 sec. Repeat 10x

Then i had to do these clockwise 10x and counterclockwise 10x

Wrist curls
    5 sets x 8reps

Reverse wrist curls
    5 sets x 8 reps

Reverse curls
    3 sets x 8 reps

Cryo ice therapy.
    This completed my therapy today.
    Its like doing a forward delt raise laying on your back. The only difference is all the weight is on my left arm by pushing the T im holding the top stretching the shoulder a little further and holding it at the highest point with the most tension. I did this 20x.
    Will be starting my protocol back tonight.
    Getting on the treadmill now. Update more as i go.

Last edited by macedog24; 03-13-2019 at 06:12 PM.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Salad before the meal. With a ginger dressing.
    20190313_170355_HDR.jpg

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some dinner.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Exclamation Re: MD24 recovery log. Back from the dead

Yesterday did the treadmill one time. Still hocking up a lot of phlegm and thick mucus! Come on the 27th. Hopefully i can get out of this sling. We will see.
    Started incorporating some light band work on the left side.
    Forward and side delt raise. 3 sets x 8
    3 sets of hammer curls x 8
    3 sets of supination curls x 8
    3 sets of one arm shoulder press x8.
    Everything is light but dont want to cause any unwanted stress on my right side from using the left. So im feeling things out as i go.
    Sleep is still horrible. I dint get to sleep til about 5am or so.
    Usually the best sleep i have is between 8-12am.
    Today is day 8 protocol. 500mcg bpc157.
    Definitely feelnas though it is helping a lot. Everytime i go to therapy they are very surprised how much better and smoother my range of motion has become with the protocol they have for me.
    My hair seems to be growing faster my nails harder and longer. Looking Forward to see what the next few weeks have in store for me.
    Will begin some stretching soon and update my daily plan.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Headed into therapy update when done.
    Day 9. Protocol tonight.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions