• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC light heavyweight title fight – Jones vs Smith

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Twice suspended for testing positive on prohibited drugs, former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will again display his skills on the octagon on March 3. The #2 contender will be facing #3 Anthony Smith for the UFC light heavyweight title which was vacated by Daniel Cormier who chose to retain the UFC heavyweight belt. Jones has a career record of 23-1-1 while Smith totes 31-13 fight record. But don’t be fooled by Smith’s record for he is not contender #3 for nothing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As the extreme underdog with a +600 in the betting odds, UFC light heavyweight #3 contender Anthony Smith lived up to his billing. It was Jon Jones for 5 rounds that Smith seemed to have nothing in his arsenal except in the first round when he made some offense. But in the next rounds Smith looked like a beaten man although what I saw in him was a scared fighter. Indeed Jones is -900 in the betting and I guess the numbers may have been outrageous but it was only fair according to the fight results.