• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tokyo 2020 Olympics overshoots budget

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The budget for the opening and closing ceremonies was increased by 40% and that was due to the rising costs of almost everything. The Tokyo Olympics is actually funded by private corporations and individuals which costs should not be a concern for the government. The budget was modeled after the London Olympics of 2012 so it is understandable when it comes to the figures.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that with the way life works, whenever you want to plan or budget for a new project once you have completed such task before, you must definitely increase your budget cost in order to meet up. In my opinion, it should be at least 50% increase from the last budget of the Olympics.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have heard that the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are estimated at 7 times the original budget, I think the exact figure is 7.03 billion dollars - but Japan is the world's third-largest economy, so they may be able to handle it.