• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Jeff Everson

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Jeff Everson
Jeff Everson has passed away at the young age of 68. He was a Masters Mr America and a Mr USA! Jeff Everson also founded the bodybuilding magazine Planet Muscle Magazine.

Jeff Everson

More on this legendary bodybuilder passing:

Dave Palumbo reacts to the passing of Jeff Everson.

Everson, former husband of 6 x Ms. Olympia Cory Everson, a great bodybuilder himself (Mr. USA, Masters Mr. America, among other titles), and a publishing titan (founder of Planet Muscle) in the bodybuilding world.

Jeff Everson -- a major force in the bodybuilding world -- has died, TMZ Sports has learned. He was 68.

Everson -- who founded Planet Muscle magazine -- was a competitive bodybuilder for years who went on to train and marry 6x Ms. Olympia champion Cory Everson, arguably the greatest female bodybuilder of all time. Jeff and Cory divorced back in the '90s.

RIP Legend Jeff Everson

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So sorry to hear the news about Jeff Everson, but I remember his wife Cory Everson, she was very popular back in the day, and I believe she won the Ms. Olympia 6 times, which was a good run.