• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena dead at age 41

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen some posts in social media that John Cena had died from a car accident in a freeway. The reports are sketchy which gives me an idea that it may be a hoax to attract attention to the WWE. if you remember I had posted the engagement of Cena and Nikki Bella in this forum but later on I think the engagement was called off. Is there anyone here who can shed light on the issue of Cena's death?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That was from a couple years ago and it was bullshit. Someone started a rumor that Cena was in a car accident. I think it was 2016.

I'm pretty sure John Cena is alive and well but if I hear anything else I'll let you guys know.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this was all a hoax that John Cena died in a car crash or some other way, but this hoax started in 2015 I believe - so mourning the loss of this WWE icon is a waste of time, besides this has been a couple of years ago that this started, so this is a old hoax.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a full time rumor. John is still very much alive and well. Although, there was a time he had an accident with his car but it wasn't a fatal accident. I really wonder why such death rumors came about or do people want him dead?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate these kinds of rumors, because they mainly involve killing of people online.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

The internet loves killing people. He was dead again yesternight! As usual, it has turned out to be a hoax. Why are people wishing him dead? Or it's just gutter press trying to get traffic to their websites?!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The people who spread these rumors online, are always chasing after clout! It is sad that they have to "kill" someone to get it.

I

Irondane

HAHA john cena is alive and breathing man

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fake news!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of famous people have been killed online. There was one about Jackie Chan but I can't remember what the cause of his death was!

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Is this legit? I had to search it online and found the cause of his death was an accident. I am so devastated. If this is a lie, shouldn't those fabricating such lies be sued or taken any legal action?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It's not real. John is fine.