• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

your parry on my training

M

mp420

your parry on my training

I wanted to share how many days I train at the week and the groups I train; I've been doing it for 5 years now, with good results; there is a small but constant growth;
but I do not know if sharing things with you could be optimized, for more results

Monday: chest - shoulders - biceps
Tuesday: back - triceps
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: chest - shoulders - biceps
friday .: rest
Saturday: back - triceps

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you say there is a small but constant growth maybe you have to be content with that because training should be progressive if you want to see the growth to be substantial. For example you are doing 30 reps today then do 31 reps tomorrow and continue by adding one rep each day until you reach the point that your maximum capacity is reached, say 100 reps is the most you can do. That will definitely give you a growth that is noticeable.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the most important advice which I would offer you is to try as much as possible to set task that are achievable for yourself. It's going to be a wrong move to start out hard and fail to keep up with the pace. It's definitely going to affect how your body adjust to the drills which you are doing.

Good luck.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also the body repairs and grows outside the gym, given some rest and good nutrition - the workout by itself is the stimulus which triggers that growth. Start with light weights for higher reps and progress to heavier weights at lower reps.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also the body repairs and grows outside the gym, given some rest and good nutrition - the workout by itself is the stimulus which triggers that growth. Start with light weights for higher reps and progress to heavier weights at lower reps.

Exactly. No matter how strong you are, together with how determined that you are with your exercise routines, the human body suffers tears and wears, which can be repaired with taking adequate rest and time out in order to avoid serious injuries.