Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Trest ace (MENT) mechanics take on it

Trestolone 2300-650

7a methyl 19nortestosterone

We all heard of it, I hope. It is estrogenic and more potent 7a methyl estro, ok....

It is only real steroid run that doesn't require testosterone. It acts as testosterone more than. Testosterone does itself! It's very suppressive and was an experimental infertility treatment in men and to take place if testosterone.

Effective dose 5mg very effective.

Let's hear why??

First let's compare testosterone anabolic androgenic ratio is 100:100

Tren 500:500

Trestolone 2300:650

So looking at that it's stronger than either, tren or test.

Trest is bound to nothing as testosterone is bound to proteins and SHBG by 95%.

So with that said only 5% if our total dose of testosterone is at work and free.

Well then I would say then use Trest at at 10% dose of normal test run and stop over dosing it.

We all know test works good a while then flattens up, or protiens build and bind it up.

So trest can be used as a tool rather than an estro bomb to grow tits...

This is what I have tried. I tried

25mg ED to eod and lowered my test dose to 600 a wk in a mega blast.

I run deca and cabar along side and never had deca dick. I also used nolva at 10mg a day and aromasin at 25mg eod.

I had no water strongest sex drive if life and leaned up losing fat.

I have used it at 25mg eod to bring back a dead tool from sides of progest etc...

I have used it at 12.5mg a day with great success.

I am able to lower my test dose alot with just 12.5mg of trest ace a day, I can use deca with no worries.

A good combo a am leaning towards is this.

Test prop 35 mg a day

Trest ace 12.5 mg a day

Mast 400-600 or proviron 75mg a day

Primo or DHB 500-600wk

Nolva 10mg ED

Adex 0.5mg 3x so or eod or less

Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk

An oral like anavar or Anadrol can be added. I don't bloat at all on 50mg a day of anadrol myself I stay lean and full.

I would stay away from aromatase gear!!!

Hgh can be used 3-5iu a day

And for leaning 50mcg t3 and t4 100mcg does the trick witb hgh in those not sensitive.

Igf love it myself I use one 2 weeks off 2 weeks I use it at time hgh is getting to peak levels eat a little hit igf and workout then eat...

Just me thinking, lol!!

But trest ace is great tool keep test free test high with it or use when test flattened out affect starts.

Use it low 12.5 mg a day. U will be surprised.

THIS IS FOR EXPERIENCED USERS ONLY WHO KNOW WHEN THIER BODY STOPS RESPONDING OR IN A STACK TO ADD WITHOUT UPPING DOSES OF OTHER GEAR. DO IT LOW AND SAFE AND SIDES CAN BE LESS.

I use it all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation jolter604's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Trest ace (MENT) mechanics take on it

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Trestolone 2300-650

7a methyl 19nortestosterone

We all heard of it, I hope. It is estrogenic and more potent 7a methyl estro, ok....

It is only real steroid run that doesn't require testosterone. It acts as testosterone more than. Testosterone does itself! It's very suppressive and was an experimental infertility treatment in men and to take place if testosterone.

Effective dose 5mg very effective.

Let's hear why??

First let's compare testosterone anabolic androgenic ratio is 100:100

Tren 500:500

Trestolone 2300:650

So looking at that it's stronger than either, tren or test.

Trest is bound to nothing as testosterone is bound to proteins and SHBG by 95%.

So with that said only 5% if our total dose of testosterone is at work and free.

Well then I would say then use Trest at at 10% dose of normal test run and stop over dosing it.

We all know test works good a while then flattens up, or protiens build and bind it up.

So trest can be used as a tool rather than an estro bomb to grow tits...

This is what I have tried. I tried

25mg ED to eod and lowered my test dose to 600 a wk in a mega blast.

I run deca and cabar along side and never had deca dick. I also used nolva at 10mg a day and aromasin at 25mg eod.

I had no water strongest sex drive if life and leaned up losing fat.

I have used it at 25mg eod to bring back a dead tool from sides of progest etc...

I have used it at 12.5mg a day with great success.

I am able to lower my test dose alot with just 12.5mg of trest ace a day, I can use deca with no worries.

A good combo a am leaning towards is this.

Test prop 35 mg a day

Trest ace 12.5 mg a day

Mast 400-600 or proviron 75mg a day

Primo or DHB 500-600wk

Nolva 10mg ED

Adex 0.5mg 3x so or eod or less

Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk

An oral like anavar or Anadrol can be added. I don't bloat at all on 50mg a day of anadrol myself I stay lean and full.

I would stay away from aromatase gear!!!

Hgh can be used 3-5iu a day

And for leaning 50mcg t3 and t4 100mcg does the trick witb hgh in those not sensitive.

Igf love it myself I use one 2 weeks off 2 weeks I use it at time hgh is getting to peak levels eat a little hit igf and workout then eat...

Just me thinking, lol!!

But trest ace is great tool keep test free test high with it or use when test flattened out affect starts.

Use it low 12.5 mg a day. U will be surprised.

THIS IS FOR EXPERIENCED USERS ONLY WHO KNOW WHEN THIER BODY STOPS RESPONDING OR IN A STACK TO ADD WITHOUT UPPING DOSES OF OTHER GEAR. DO IT LOW AND SAFE AND SIDES CAN BE LESS.

I use it all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Sickness!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2018, 11:05 PM
  2. Ment mb4 can u help us?
    By Muscle mechanic in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2018, 01:33 AM
  3. Advice for trest tren combo run
    By Mastheticmasterpeice in forum Advanced Chemicals