• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO smoking in 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Japan is strict with its anti-smoking law although there are select places for smokers. But for the 2020 Olympics, it is being declared that smokers have no place to do their thing. There is a total smoking ban in all venues of the Olympic games so smokers will be at a big disadvantage. I think it is high time that sports arenas should ban smoking.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also they say that "No Smoking" is allowed in most of the city's bars and restaurants in the run-up(two months before the games start) to the games as well. Tokyo was set to be the smokiest Olympic games in years, if no action was taken.

G

GuestHu

Banned
I agree with you. I think smoking should be banned not only on Olympics but also in public because it does not only affect the health of the smoker but also the other people around that smoker, thereby becoming a second-hand smoker. Also, children can be affected by the remnants of the cigarettes the smoker puffed out, which clings to clothing, wall, furniture, carpet, hair, skin and other materials and those kids would touch those contaminated materials. It can lead to respiratory issues to the affected non-smokers.