• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC welterweight – Darren Till vs Jorge Masvidal

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With the UFC welterweight division having a new champion in Kamaru Usman, contenders are now starting to show their wares. Formerly undefeated Darren Till will square off with Jorge Masvidal in London, UK on March 17. Ranked #3, Till’s only defeat was at the hands of former champion Tyron Woodley. Till has a record of 17 wins and 1 loss while Masvidal has 32-13. Obviously Till is the favorite in the betting not only because of his fight record but because the fight will be held in his territory.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pundits are criticizing the main event of UFC on March 17 because both fighters have nothing to show except their recent losses. If this is becoming a trend in UFC then it may mean that they are losing good fighters. Cody Covington who is ranked #1 has been complaining of not being given a title fight. Someone hinted that there is favoritism in UFC that will lead to its downfall. So many good fighters have already left UFC like Eddie Alvarez and long time flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson. The question now is who is interested to see the bout of losers?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The anticipated mismatch turned out to be a candidate for the fight of the night. Adding to the surprise is the knockout loss of favorite Darren Till who is contender #3 in the welterweight division. Masvidal with 32 wins and 13 losses was the underdog but he silenced the crowd with the excellent performance. A double left knocked Till unconscious for more than a minute. Now Masvidal is poised to be given a chance to fight for the title.