• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Recovery technique to maximize mass

M

mp420

I want to try training the following muscle groups like triceps - biceps - shoulders recovery 45 seconds
on the chest - 1 minute backbone
legs 90 seconds
I want to implement this technique for maximum mass expression

Last edited by a moderator:
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: recovery technique to maximize mass

Working up on your upper body seems like a good strategy for quick identification in a group especially when they want to pick out someone who works out in the gym a lot more than other.

Make sure to balance its drills on the opposite side of the arms in order to have a balanced body physic.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: recovery technique to maximize mass

You can do some stretching, because this is a great muscle recovery technique that improves the flow of blood to the muscles that are being stretched as well - resting the muscle is critical for muscle recovery also, so get enough sleep to improve muscle mass.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about going for a massage session from time to time, from my experience it's one of the best ways to help one's muscles recover from both strains and other kinds of muscle injuries.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My understanding of maximizing mass is to give the muscle a little rest after the workout so it can recover faster. A physical trainer once said to me that extreme workout can hurt the muscles but if you give it ample rest, like one or 2 days, then the muscle will recover and grow as per your expectation. But to be effective with the recovery you have to observe what period of rest that your body needs.

C

Concentrix

That's good but our body is not a machine. It needs rest to recover from workout because with enough time to fix itself, the muscle will grow and stronger. Pushing another workout onto your body and not giving time to rest will lead to a serious injury.