• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF welterweight title fight – Spence vs Garcia

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AT&T stadium in Arlington, Texas is the venue of the IBF world welterweight championship fight on March 16. Current champion Errol Spence, Jr will defend his title against Mikey Garcia who is a 4-division champion. It is surprising that the fight will be PPV which is risky considering that pay-per-view .buys have little to show when the fighters are not very popular. But maybe the promoters are staking the risk since both fighters are undefeated. Spence has 24 wins with 21 KOs while Garcia has 39 wins with 30 KOs.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a disappointing fight based on the hype and fight records. Considering that both fighters are champions in their own turf and both are undefeated, a slambang bout was anticipated. But the fight was lackluster as if the fighters were on a sparring session. The unanimous decision for Spence was one-sided that Garcia had not won a round. That is a good lesson for boxing promoters to be careful with the matchup of undefeated boxers.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously, the match between Spence and Garcia didn't meet my expectations at all based on the hype before the fight. I looked forward to a better high intensity match but of them really did disappointed almost all their spectators.