• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is happening to McGregor?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After being convicted for his caper in the bus incident in New York against other UFC fighters, now comes the news that Conor McGregor smashed a phone of a person. Is McGregor overdoing his character playing or has success gone into his head? It’s really sad that McGregor is the most popular UFC fighter and despite losing the lightweight title to Khabib Nurmagomedov last year, Conor is still the top bet of UFC in terms of PPV and live attendance. But being a brat can diminish his popularity.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This seems to be another publicity stunt for Conor Mcgregor, as far as smashing a fan's cellphone in Miami - this guy can beat up a bus and a cellphone, but can't win a fight lately.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think there is an assault case against Conor aside from that cellphone smashing. To me it's a publicity stunt to increase his face value because he knows that he had depreciated when he lost to Khabib. I just don't know if UFC will give him another fight.