• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Generosity of MB4 Team

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Have u guys seen the give-a-ways MB4 team has contributed??? If not look thru these threads, I won a contest that got me in shape Mechanic Transformation sticky and I won a 1600 credit!! That is huge credit and 2nd place was generous too!!!

Anyways I used plenty of MB4 team way before that contest, so I already knew...

When dealing with MB4 team u dealing with a person even though he has system set up. He still gets to u on personal level during the.....

This guy has never forgotten to check on me and ask how u am doing, about my family, because we chatted enough that I shared trials and tribulations with him. This is guy if high standards of family values and has a big heart!!!

I am writing these threads just because they true and vouch for MB4 team, I am sure he doesnt need me to, trust me!! But a friend was lost that was here in his section. I owe it to MB4 team to return the favor of how he has been there for me and his generosity!!!

U cannot go wrong with this guy!!!