• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tito Ortiz will pass out prizes at Governor's Cup Competition

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
More news on the 2019 Governor's Cup Bodybuilding Competition. I am not sure why they chose an MMA star to pass out the awards but they did. Tito Ortiz will be doing it!
Tit0 Ortiz

SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MMA Legend, Tito Ortiz, will be presenting the award to the winner of the IFBB Professional League Bikini and Men's Physique Bodybuilding competition. He will be taking photos with fans and attending an after-event party hosted by athlete management company Mon Ethos Pro.

The Governor's Cup competition will feature the world's top competitors in IFBB Pro League Bikini and IFBB Pro League Men's Physique divisions, along with NPC Bikini, Figure, Men's and Women's Physique, Classic Physique, and Men's Bodybuilding and will feature stars of the bodybuilding industry like NPC and IFBB Pro League Judge and NPC Women's Chairperson, Sandy Williamson along with 19x Olympia Winning Coach and CEO of Evogen Nutrition, Hanny Rambod.

Mon Ethos Pro's founder David Whitaker remarked, "This is going to be a really entertaining event. I'm excited that Tito Ortiz will be joining us at the show and after party. I hope a lot of people in Sacramento come out to see some the most beautiful people in the word compete to make it to Olympia. I'm also hopeful that we find some new stars as well to join our team."

The main event is Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 6 PM at the McClellan Convention Center. Tickets can be purchased at the door.

Media & Agent Contact:
Mon Ethos Pro
Phone: 888-575-2664
Email: press@monethos.com

SOURCE Mon Ethos Pro