• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night - Barboza vs Gaethje

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be an exciting match in the UFC fight night on March 31 in Philadelphia when Edson Barboza squares off with Justin Gaethje. Both are heavy kickers and expected to earn a fight of the night award. Barboza is ranked #6 while Gaethje is ranked #8 in the lightweight division. The matchup is the main event worthy of a PPV.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was surprising to see that Barboza was the -130 favorite although I have to admit that he is a heavier kicker than Gaethje. The expected exchanges of kicks happened right at the start of the fight. Clearly Barboza kicked harder but it was compensated by the heavy punches of Gaethje. And Barboza could inflict heavy damage on the leg of Gaethje, there was the barrage of heavy punches that hit Barboza for a knockout. It was a short fight but worthy of being named fight of the night.