• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3 great products at MB4 team

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Trade Name: Primatron 150

Substance: Methenolone Enanthate 50mg/1ml + Methenalone Propionate 50mg/1ml + Androstane 50mg/1ml MIX

Country of Production: Australia

Form: 5 ml amp with 150mg / 1ml.

Recommended dosage: 150-450mg per week

Substance: Methenolone enanthate. It is anabolic steroid with predominantly anabolic effect which leads to increased synthethis of protein without water retention and any other androgenic effecs. Side effects are minimal and can include light acne.

Love this stuff.

Brand: APEX

Trade Name: TORNADO 100

Presentation: 10 + 1ml FREE OF CHARGE = 11ml VIAL!

Substance: Androstan 50mg + Trenbolone Acetate 50mg base on ORGANIC OIL

Country of Production: EU

Form: 250mg / 10 ml.

Recommended dosage: 500-1000mg per week

Love this stuff!!

Manufacturer: AXOS Pharmaceuticals

Presentation:10 cc vials, 200 mg/cc, protected with hologram.

Product name: Masteron 200.

Substance: Drostanolone propionate

Drostanolone propionate (trade name Masteron) is an anabolic/androgenic steroid which is the propionate ester of drostanolone. It is known to be highly androgenic and mildly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and has similar properties to dihydrotestosterone. It has been successfully used as a breast cancer drug, but because of the high risk of virilization, safer options are prescribed.

Drostanolone propionate is used primarily by athletes who need to retain strength while losing mass. It is beneficial to runners and athletes who must remain in a certain weight class.

It has gained popularity in the bodybuilding community as a diuretic and muscle defining drug. Individuals interested in using the drostanolone propionate are those that are looking to add muscle hardness and density to their physiques, nearly always for the purpose of bodybuilding competitions.

Drostanolone propionate can increase muscle hardness and density, giving an individual a more complete appearance when competing on stage. However, an already rather low body-fat level is needed for it to take full effect. Drostanolone propionate can promote increased strength while keeping body fat the same or even lowering it, something can help to prevent muscle loss while dieting.[citation needed] This can also allow strength athletes or those athletes in sports which have weight classes to increase performance without the risk of being raised into a higher weight class or add mass that may hinder performance.

Love this stuff!!!

I can't get definate search on androstan other than it's DHT!! Stuff works I can see big difference!! Haven't asked @M4BTeam maybe he will chime in....

Great guy great products and service!!

aldodupaul

aldodupaul

200 mg of Drostanolone Propionate sounds awsome!!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
200 mg of Drostanolone Propionate sounds awsome!!!!
I am fresh out!! Plenty room in pin.
Sigma primoprime the bomb!!
That androstan, what is it?? Dht form??

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Asking mb4 Wanna know. Sigma blend hardens sh8t out of me

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Great product here guys!!!
18b999f70d8f56ce146802a353bf2f56-1.jpg
e69d099625cbc4e8a969dabf35a836fc-1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Great products ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Primo good stuff. Any questions on list let me know.

M4B Rep

Use discount code MMECH10

http://www.m4b.is/
b10ff4d77259fce1b3ce1919ce0447ff-1.jpg
e8d716e848cb0c3b36b53e51fb12a1bd-1.jpg