One FC atomweight vs strawweight
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

One FC atomweight vs strawweight

One FC atomweight champion Angela Lee will clash with China's Xiong Jing Nan who is the One FC strawweight champion. The 22-year old Lee stepped up a division to dare hold 2 belts simultaneously. Xiong is the symbol of mixed martial arts in China who is a grappler and submission expert. Lee is undefeated with 9 wins while the 31-year old Chinese has only 1 loss and 13 wins with 9 KOs.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: One FC atomweight vs strawweight

It looks like Angela Lee was TKO'd by Xiong Jing Nan in the 5th round of this fight - so it looks to be quite an upset, as far as this One FC atomweight vs strawweight goes.

Last edited by Folk Artist; 04-01-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: One FC atomweight vs strawweight

Quote Originally Posted by Folk Artist View Post
    It looks like Angela Lee was TKO'd by Xiong Jing Nan in the 5th round of this fight - so it looks to be quite an upset, as far as this One FC atomweight vs strawweight goes.
    You are right with the result. Here below is my observation of the fight....

The fight went on as expected and Angela Lee proved the odds makers that she is the favorite with her quicker moves and punches. But Xiong Jing Nan exhibited her strength with her heavy punches. The brutal exchanges continued until the 4th round that satisfied the live audience. Maybe Lee was ahead in the score cards upon entering the 5th round where Xiong released some heavy kicks that hurt Lee. In the end, the referee stopped the fight for a verdict of knockout in favor of the Strawweight champion Xiong Jing Nan.

collapse Posting Permissions