• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC atomweight vs strawweight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One FC atomweight champion Angela Lee will clash with China's Xiong Jing Nan who is the One FC strawweight champion. The 22-year old Lee stepped up a division to dare hold 2 belts simultaneously. Xiong is the symbol of mixed martial arts in China who is a grappler and submission expert. Lee is undefeated with 9 wins while the 31-year old Chinese has only 1 loss and 13 wins with 9 KOs.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Angela Lee was TKO'd by Xiong Jing Nan in the 5th round of this fight - so it looks to be quite an upset, as far as this One FC atomweight vs strawweight goes.

Last edited:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Angela Lee was TKO'd by Xiong Jing Nan in the 5th round of this fight - so it looks to be quite an upset, as far as this One FC atomweight vs strawweight goes.

You are right with the result. Here below is my observation of the fight....

The fight went on as expected and Angela Lee proved the odds makers that she is the favorite with her quicker moves and punches. But Xiong Jing Nan exhibited her strength with her heavy punches. The brutal exchanges continued until the 4th round that satisfied the live audience. Maybe Lee was ahead in the score cards upon entering the 5th round where Xiong released some heavy kicks that hurt Lee. In the end, the referee stopped the fight for a verdict of knockout in favor of the Strawweight champion Xiong Jing Nan.