Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

How do those suffering from Diabetes deal with having few meals to eat?

One sad thing about suffering from Diabetes is that you meal varieties would be limited to certain foods in order to help control your sugar.

For one who use to eat far and wide, how would he or she deal with having just few meals to eat from?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How do those suffering from Diabetes deal with having few meals to eat?

My brother-in-law who was recently discovered to be diabetes is now struggling with the diet because of the restrictions on the kind of food that he could eat. His daughter who is a juvenile diabetic has been 18 years with the diet. She said that her father would get used to the diabetic diet in a few months. To be frank, I pity the diabetics because all the nice foods are not good for them like the sweets and rice. For a workout, they couldn’t do heavy workouts either for the blood sugar would dip and they might experience hypoglycemia which can be fatal sometimes.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Seriously, it's one of the most annoying illnesses I've ever seen in my life because it makes life and living a miserable reality to anyone who is suffering from the illness diabetes. A sickness which limits what you eat, good food which you can eat in order to have a healthy lifestyle will be excluded as a result of the illness. Sometimes, I think the meal restrictions makes it hard for one to cope being diabetic. It's only my grandmother who is suffering diabetes in my family, although she is very old at the moment, so it's kind of expected but she is responding to treatment properly.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It is indeed hard to apply diet or restricted food consumption necessary to have a healthy lifestyle. But it can be done through discipline, prayers, and encouragement from others. Do it slowly and gradually. Little by little, lessen the food on a plate. Allow the body to adjust and with patience, the person can get used to it and successfully avoid eating a big amount of food especially those foods that contain high cholesterol.

collapse Posting Permissions