Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

WBO welterweight title fight - Terrence Crawford vs Amir Khan

Terrence Crawford will defend his WBO welterweight crown against Amir Khan on April 20 at Madison Square Garden. The undefeated champion has 34 wins with 25 KOs while the challenger has 33 wins and 4 losses. But in spite of the good fight record, Amir Khan is a heavy underdog in the betting due to the heavy punching of Crawford and his quickness that Khan may have a hard time in hitting the champion.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: WBO welterweight title fight - Terrence Crawford vs Amir Khan

Khan went life and death with Samuel Vargas, who barely put up a fight against Danny Garcia, who blitzed Khan years ago. TC will start off slow and let Amir rattle off his quick 1,2s. But eventually, like he always does, TC will find his range and punish Khan. Late stoppage.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Boxing promoter Bob Arum is predicting a good fight for his main event on Saturday. But is there anyone believing in Arum that challenger Amir Khan can give champion Terrence Crawford a run for this money? It is scary to see the betting odds for Crawford to stand at -2000 which is gargantuan in magnitude. On the other side of the fence, Khan is a +1200 in the odds which means you can win $1,200 on your $100 when Crawford loses. It’s not just scary numbers but also crazy.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was a stoppage in round 5 when Amir Khan was hit by a low blow by Crawford. An injury stoppage would go to the scoring which the champion was way ahead so the decision was given to Crawford to retain his WBO welterweight belt. As for Khan, many are saying that he didn’t have the power to continue so he used the low blow injury as an alibi to comfortably end his struggle.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

To be honest, even do Khan got outboxed, he did show some courage he didn't back down and after everyround, he looked a bit disappointed like he knew he gonna lose. Anyway, i feel sad for him i really do he really believed he could win that fight and it wasn't even close.

collapse Posting Permissions