• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO welterweight title fight - Terrence Crawford vs Amir Khan

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrence Crawford will defend his WBO welterweight crown against Amir Khan on April 20 at Madison Square Garden. The undefeated champion has 34 wins with 25 KOs while the challenger has 33 wins and 4 losses. But in spite of the good fight record, Amir Khan is a heavy underdog in the betting due to the heavy punching of Crawford and his quickness that Khan may have a hard time in hitting the champion.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Khan went life and death with Samuel Vargas, who barely put up a fight against Danny Garcia, who blitzed Khan years ago. TC will start off slow and let Amir rattle off his quick 1,2s. But eventually, like he always does, TC will find his range and punish Khan. Late stoppage.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boxing promoter Bob Arum is predicting a good fight for his main event on Saturday. But is there anyone believing in Arum that challenger Amir Khan can give champion Terrence Crawford a run for this money? It is scary to see the betting odds for Crawford to stand at -2000 which is gargantuan in magnitude. On the other side of the fence, Khan is a +1200 in the odds which means you can win $1,200 on your $100 when Crawford loses. It’s not just scary numbers but also crazy.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a stoppage in round 5 when Amir Khan was hit by a low blow by Crawford. An injury stoppage would go to the scoring which the champion was way ahead so the decision was given to Crawford to retain his WBO welterweight belt. As for Khan, many are saying that he didn’t have the power to continue so he used the low blow injury as an alibi to comfortably end his struggle.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
To be honest, even do Khan got outboxed, he did show some courage he didn't back down and after everyround, he looked a bit disappointed like he knew he gonna lose. Anyway, i feel sad for him i really do he really believed he could win that fight and it wasn't even close.