• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC heavyweights - Volkov vs Overeem

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was supposed to be a bout between Alexander Volkov and Alistaire Overeem on April 20 at Yubileyni Sports Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia. But due to an injury, Volkov is replaced by Aleksei Oleinik. Both fighters are veterans of the octagon. Overeem, who is ranked #8, has a fight record of 44-17 while Oleinik, who is ranked #15, has 57-11 for his record.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I like it. I hope this fight goes to distance. Overeem finally gets some break without having to worry too much getting KOed. It will boost his confidence if he decides to pick Aleksei a part. Good fight to make for his last title shot run.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Note: Volkov had an injury and had to be replaced by Alexei Oleinik.

It was good going in the earlier part of round 1 when Oleinik was showering Overeem with a barrage of punches every now and then. But Overeem showed his powerful punch that felled Oleinik and it was clear that Oleinik couldn’t continue anymore. If you would ask me, that was one lackluster fight for a heavyweight since it was anti-climactic for Overeem to suddenly end the fight with one big punch.