• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC interim middleweight title – Gastelum vs Adesanya

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This co-main event of UFC 236 is the acid test for UFC #5 middleweight contender Israel Adesanya because #5 contender Kelvin Gastelum has been through hard times against better opponents. Gastelum and Adesanya will be fighting for the UFC interim middleweight belt on April 13. With a height of 5 feet, 9 inches, Gastelum has a record of 16-3 while the undefeated Adesanya is 6 feet, 4 inches, with 16 wins. Adesanya is the favorite in the betting at -200.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Adesanya decisions him over 5 rounds making full use of his reach or Gastelum sleeps him, possibly with an overhand, or knocks him down then submits him. Regardless of the result, I just hope KG shows everyone he's a legit MW. So many people discounting him and saying he's just a fat WW when he's beaten some of the legit guys at 185.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Israel Adesanya won the interim middleweight belt by defeating Kelvin Gastelum by unanimous decision although I’d say it was a close fight. Gastelum had Adesanya in trouble in round 4 but failed to follow up and instead grappled that gave Adesanya a respite. In the 5th round, it seemed that Gastelum had lost steam and Adesanya was successful with his long reach that Gastelum was knocked down several times short of a stoppage. Although the showing of Adesanya was lacking in offensive, it was still a good fight and he is deserving of the interim belt.