• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrestlemania 35 – Ronda Rousey falls short

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey lost to Becky Lynch when she was pinned. But the crowd seemed not satisfied because Rousey was obviously the crowd favorite that they did not expect Rousey for the loss. But Rousey promised to come back which was a hint that the loss was really unexpected.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, I saw it coming that she might not be able to retain her title in a winner take all championship match. The rules in a triple threat match always don't favor the champion, so the odds were against her and Flair. She did gave her all but the manner she lost was embarrassing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is why I had to stop watching WWE. Sometimes the scripts are badly written and that ruins the whole experience. I hope they will get things right this time.