• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC junior bantamweight title bout – rematch of Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the title by majority decision, the clamor for a rematch is now scheduled for April 26 in The Forum in Inglewood, California. Rungvisai has a record of 41 KOs in 47 wins with 4 losses and 1 draw while Estrada has a fight record of 38-3 with 26 KOs. The recent fights of Estrada were victories over Felipe Orucuta and Victor Mendez. Ruvingsai also has 2 victories against Young Gil Bae and Iran Diaz.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Challenger Juan Francisco Estrada of Mexico successfully wrested the WBC super flyweight title from Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand. It was a close fight with scores of 116-112, 115-113, 115-113 from the judges but there was no complaint from the losing camp. Last year Rungvisai defeated Estrada by majority decision so he is now vindicated with the unanimous decision.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I was wondering why he did not fight southpaw. atless when the rematch happens it should not look like a whipping. boy was estrada whipping his ass early. Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee looking ass. Rungvisai should come in a little more light on the feet. dont throw every shot like wilder (haymakers). come out with south paw.