• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unification of WBO and WBA – Zolani Tete vs Nonito Donaire

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A knockout is expected in the semifinals of the world boxing series as WBA super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire faces WBO champion Zolani Tete on April 27 in Louisiana. Both boxers are heavy punchers and the prediction is that the fight will not last 12 rounds. Tete is 30 and Donaire is 36 but their fight records seem to match with Donaire having 25 KOs in 39 wins and 5 losses while Tete has a fight record of 28-3 with 21 KOs.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Tricky matchup, depends mostly on what version of Tete is showing up. His last performance was utter shite but his previous ones were pretty good. He’s very tall and rangy for this weight, he just merely uses it properly.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBO champion Zolani Tete has an injured shoulder which forced him to withdraw from his encounter with WBA champion Nonito Donaire for the boxing super series. Stephon Young with a record of 18-1-3 with 7 KOs will take the place of Tete on April 27. Young’s only defeat is in the hands of Donaire’s countryman Reymart Garballo via unanimous decision last year. For the betting odds, expect Young to be a heavy underdog against 5-division champion Donaire.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBA super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire stopped Stephon Young in the 6th round to claim a ticket to the finals of the world boxing series in the bantamweight division. A vicious left hook caused the stoppage. Donaire was dominant not only with his skills but with his bulk for he looked bigger than Young who was a replacement to the injured Zolani Tete. The Filipino champion will be facing either Naoya Inoue or Emmanuel Rodriguez in the finals.