• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

World boxing super series semifinals of junior welterweights – Relikh vs Prograis

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DAZN will present the world boxing super series semifinals of junior welterweights on April 27 in Lafayette, Louisiana. WBC interim champion Regis Prograis will face WBA champion Kiryl Relikh in the semifinals of the world boxing super series for the welterweight division. Prograis is undefeated with 23 wins and 19 KOs while Relikh ahs a fight record of 23-2 with 19 KOs.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I wish Prograis would get more love than he does in general. Even in the boxing community you just don't hear him talked about all that much. I love his style and he seems like a decent hard working dude that keeps a low profile. Wishing him success in the tournament and hopefully some more mainstream exposure comes from it.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a 6th round stoppage when the corner of Relikh threw in the towel to signify the end of the fight. Prograis was clearly dominating the fight with heavy body shots that clearly hurt Relikh. The body attack started in the first round and it seemed that Relikh was not able to fully recover and his disposition was ruined until that fateful 6th round. The win was the ticket of Prograis in the finals of the World boxing super series to face the winner of the Taylor-Baranchyk bout.