• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DAZN heavyweights bout – Lucas Brown vs Dave Allen

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas Brown will stake his fight record of 28-1 (with 24 KOs) against Dave Allen who sports a fight record of 16-4-2 (with 13 KOs). The fight will be held in London on April 21. Brown is 40 years old hence it is logical for the betting odds to favor Allen who is only 27. The winner of the bout has the probability to be given a title fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australian Lucas Browne looked to be on the way to victory in the first 2 rounds. But in the 3rd round, Dave Allen released a vicious left to the body of the crowd favorite that made Browne crumple on his knees. The referee’s 10-count ended with Browne still couldn’t stand up to give a 3rd round TKO win for the underdog Allen who has improved his fight record to 17-4-2 with 14 KOs. Browne suffered his 2nd loss with 28 wins and 24 KOs to his credit.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Really pleased for Dave Allen. Likeable character that has flattered to deceive previously but seems to be focused now. He's never going to be a world beater but I hope he can achieve what he wants to. What a shot too.