• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC salaries of fighters

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am surprised that UFC has been scrimping on the purses of the fighters. The recent UFC 236 has only $350k each for Max Holloway and Israel Adesanya while Dustin Porier who won over Holloway for the interim lightweight belt earned only $250k. Worse is Kelvin Gastelum who got only $150 for his defeat in the hands of Adesanya for the interim middleweight belt. In the previous UFC 235 bouts, the payout was more than 50% higher. Is UFC losing its paying audience and sponsors?

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Dana white pays each fighter $1 but makes t$1000000 off each event. He didn't actually do the fighting, all he did was control and throw capital around. He basically labored very little.. profiting off the unpaid wages of others. Without the fighters (laborers) there would be no event, the same cannot be said for Dana White and UFC's capital.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the recent UFC Fight Night in Ft. Lauderdale, the highest paid fighter was Andrei Arlovski who earned $300,000 despite the loss to upcoming fighter Augusto Sakai who was paid a measly $24k. For the main event, Jacare Souza received $210k while his tormentor Hermansson earned only $82k. A notable paycheck was that of Hardy’s who won a first round knockout over Dmitry Smoliakov. Hardy earned $150k while Smoliakov got a paltry $10k. Knockout artist Mike Perry was handsomely paid with $110k and his defeated opponent Alex Oliveira received $64k. Another good number was for Glover Teixeira who earned $210k.