• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night 150 – Souza vs replacement of Yoel Romero

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The scheduled encounter of Jacare Souza and Yoel Romero will not happen due to the illness of Romero. He will be replaced by Jack Hermansson who is quite unknown but with an admirable fight record of 19-4 while Souza’s fight record is 26-6. The fight will be held in Florida on April 28. Instead of the ESPN coverage, the fight will be shown in ESPN+ which is a streaming because of lesser popular fights.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
Yoel could easily be matched against the loser of the IC fight, and if he wins he'd be vying for the title shot alongside Jacare. Both would have 1 top ranked win apiece. Either one would have to lose for the other to be the guaranteed #1 contender, and this isn't to forget Dana could throw Andy in the mix too if he finishes Cannonier in spectacular fashion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jacare Souza is a -200 favorite in the betting mainly because of his experience in fighting top contenders in the middleweight division. If the fight with Romero was not cancelled maybe the odds would be closer. In fairness to Hermansson, he could spring a surprise with a good attack although pundits are looking at the good defense of Souza. My money goes to Souza for a stoppage.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
– Jack Hermansson proved to be a worthy replacement when he defeated Jacare Souza by unanimous decision. It was Hermansson all the way with his wicked jabs and barrage of punches every once in a while. It was obvious that both fighters were clearly gassed and fatigued although Hermansson kept on pushing with Souza always on the defensive. It’s not really a close decision but just right for Hermansson to be declared the winner.