• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

When you feel weak without obvious reason

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have a sad news in the family because my brother-in-law who is a doctor is suffering from kidney disease. He is not on dialysis yet but that seems to be the direction. Anyway, I posted this thread so that we will know the symptoms. When you suddenly feel weak without obvious reason like you have complete sleep and enough food, something might be wrong with your kidneys. When he ignored the symptoms, he was rushed to the hospital after one week because he felt like dying already. Worse, exercise is bad for that kind of condition, too much water too is not preferred.

Bravosi

Bravosi

Banned
Sometimes it's hard to define what is feeling weak. For example I do right now, but I don't know whether I slept enough or so. Guess you gotta observe carefully your body!

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
Definitely there is a reason of one's weakness. The problem is that its not seen or obvious to our feelings and naked eyes. The best thing to do is consult your physician and give him all your information. I believe he or she will recommend you for laboratory tests of your blood, stool or urine. He or she will let you have different tests in order to come up with a scientific and medical solution.

C

charmean

The best thing to do is to consult your doctor.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best thing to do is to consult your doctor.

That is also my take on the weakening body. Sometimes it is just over fatigue or excessive hunger but if you cannot determine the real problem then a physician should be consulted or a laboratory test will do.

B

bourehim

mostely nutrition, but also immobility, I noticed that the more I sit the more I want to stay so, this idea of a body in motion tend to stay in motion I guess.

C

Concentrix

Kidney disease's symptoms are sometimes subtle so we need to be self-aware and not fear to visit the doctor. If a kidney fails to remove the toxins and impurities in the blood, it will lead to lethargy. But anemia, a condition in which there is not enough red blood cells circulating, can also lead to kidney disease that consequently can make the person go weak.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think your daily routine say lot about this question, I've seen people taking proper diet , and doing exercise still feeling sleepy or tired. The reason behind this, is your routine some people love to sit at for long time and over relaxed after exercise, the more they sit the more their body get lethargic, so its better to involve yourself in your daily chores and some household things such as going to market by walk or keep moving your body, you will be more energetic if your body is in motion.