• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Comebacking UFC featherweight Jose Aldo vs Volkanovski

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo is making another appearance in the octagon after a win over Jeremy Irons. This time he will face Alexander Volkanovski who has a record of 19 wins and only 1 loss. The fight is an undercard of the Namajunas-Andrade championship UFC 237 to be held in Brazil. Aldo lost his belt to Max Holloway and lost again miserably in the rematch.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
It’d be cool to see him down at Bantamweight. He’ll get there eventually, he’s said it himself. But it’s cool he’s ranked so high at FW. I hope he gets the belt. Nice, humble dude. Love watching Aldo fight, especially of late, but it makes no sense to make every rising contender face him. Holloway has 1 title defense not Aldo and needs to face the division. Volk vs Zabit would have made more sense. I dont get it. Let Aldo fight whoever he wants excepts the fresh top few contenders for Holloway.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Volkanovski displayed his speed and stamina against former featherweight champion Jose Aldo. The fight was in Brazil and the hometown crowd was clearly rooting for Brazilian Aldo. But Volkanovski had the intention to spoil the night with his quick shots up and down – head, body, legs. In the end, it was all Volkanovski that he was awarded a unanimous decision by the judges for his relentless attack and showmanship of skills.