• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IBF/WBA junior middleweight title - Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jarrett Hurd will defend his IBF and WBA belts in the middleweight division against challenger Julian Williams on May 11 in Fairfax, Virginia. The undefeated champion has 23 wins with 16 KOs which gives him the advantage in the betting odds over the challenger with a fight record of 26-1-1 with 16 KOs. The fight will be covered by Fox channel and also via streaming.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
I'm adamant about this fight being extremely entertaining. Not missing it for sure. My pick is Hurd with a late TKO victory, highly probable he'll be down on scorecards at this moment..
Hurd is going to be a lot bigger than JRock. It'll be a valiant effort and I'll definitely be rooting for him, but JRock is gonna get stopped.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was all Williams and the unanimous decision victory over Hurd is clear and worthy. The hometown crowd was jubilant with the upset win of their boxer. There was a knockdown that gave Hurd the stunning first loss of his career in handing the 2 belts – WBA and IBF junior middleweight – to his challenger. Julian Williams earned his 27th win with 16 KOs while Hurd’s record fell to 23-1 also with 16 KOs.