Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

IBF/WBA junior middleweight title - Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams

Jarrett Hurd will defend his IBF and WBA belts in the middleweight division against challenger Julian Williams on May 11 in Fairfax, Virginia. The undefeated champion has 23 wins with 16 KOs which gives him the advantage in the betting odds over the challenger with a fight record of 26-1-1 with 16 KOs. The fight will be covered by Fox channel and also via streaming.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IBF/WBA junior middleweight title - Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams

I'm adamant about this fight being extremely entertaining. Not missing it for sure. My pick is Hurd with a late TKO victory, highly probable he'll be down on scorecards at this moment..
    Hurd is going to be a lot bigger than JRock. It'll be a valiant effort and I'll definitely be rooting for him, but JRock is gonna get stopped.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: IBF/WBA junior middleweight title - Jarrett Hurd vs. Julian Williams

It was all Williams and the unanimous decision victory over Hurd is clear and worthy. The hometown crowd was jubilant with the upset win of their boxer. There was a knockdown that gave Hurd the stunning first loss of his career in handing the 2 belts – WBA and IBF junior middleweight – to his challenger. Julian Williams earned his 27th win with 16 KOs while Hurd’s record fell to 23-1 also with 16 KOs.

collapse Posting Permissions