• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding and Ramadan: "It's not easy, but you can't drop anything" - Eindhoven News

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding and Ramadan: "It's not easy, but you can't drop anything" Eindhoven News, Sport - How do you combine bodybuilding and not eating? Ahmet Konus is as a bodybuilder always busy with his diet, but now pays extra attention to it ...

How do you combine bodybuilding and not eating? Ahmet Konus is as a bodybuilder always busy with his diet, but now pays extra attention to it during Ramadan.

In the first week he was mainly busy adapting his training schedule to his new eating times. “Because you eat less, you also have less energy. You have to take that into account, “says Ahmet. “I immediately notice it in my muscles, so I adjust the intensity. I make sure that I do the same exercises, but with less weight. ”

Click here for the source:

Last edited by a moderator: