• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

acne help

M

mp420

acne help
during a cycle, a lot of acne is coming out, what drugs can I use, to solve?

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
low sugar and water

Pgcc0313

Pgcc0313

Re: acne helph

How old are you. Up to about 24 I'd get bad acne then it stopped. Bottom line is your fucking with large amounts of hormones you're not going to beat every side effect. You eantvutvginrcthen stop. I'd just wipe area down with alcohol.

D

D-mack66

Re: acne helph

How old are you. Up to about 24 I'd get bad acne then it stopped. Bottom line is your fucking with large amounts of hormones you're not going to beat every side effect. You eantvutvginrcthen stop. I'd just wipe area down with alcohol.

Either that or his gear is garbage

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Some bodybuilders, face a frustrating dilemma. Going to the gym messes up with the skin causing bodybuilding acne. The most common explanation for bodybuilding acne is increased levels of testosterone as a result of weight lifting. Your diet and supplements also affect you and might be the causes of your breakout. Take supplements that are zinc-based and consider taking plant-based non- soy proteins. Also, you can minimize the intake of dairy products.

OhioStateFootball

OhioStateFootball

acne help

If you aren't running orals then the answer is low dose accutane. 10-20 mg a day. Your sides will be non existent except maybe some chapped lips. I had terrible acne on my scalp that started something like 6-7 years ago. Drs would prescribe me antibiotics and it would go away but then come right back as soon as I stopped taking them. The acne was so painful especially while at work with my hard hat on that I said fuck it I gotta do something. Took 20mg accutane for 50days. After the first 25 days I was 100% clear. After stopping accutane about 3 weeks later the acne came back. So I did another 50 day run. This time I had 10mg pills, so I took 20mg for 30 days and 20mg for 20 days. After about a month about 5-10% of it came back but I can deal with it. Accutane is a miracle drug and the sides are way overblown. The reason the sides are so bad on some people is because they were giving 110lb teens 40-80mg a day doses for 6 months. Im 225lbs and I took 20mg a day half the time and 10mg the other half. No sides other than chapped lips and clear skin. And another thing, I tried every shampoo, soap, OTC medicine made. Nothing worked.

F

Freak.

Some bodybuilders, face a frustrating dilemma. Going to the gym messes up with the skin causing bodybuilding acne. The most common explanation for bodybuilding acne is increased levels of testosterone as a result of weight lifting. Your diet and supplements also affect you and might be the causes of your breakout. Take supplements that are zinc-based and consider taking plant-based non- soy proteins. Also, you can minimize the intake of dairy products.

If you are prone to acne you will have using anabolics or not , of course using you will have more for sure

- - - Updated - - -

acne help

i use clinac and help me alot 1000x750 clinac

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating little or no fatty foods can help to stop acne. Drinking lots of water will help.

When you stop using oily lotions on the skin especially on the face can help to stop acne. Eating less sugar will help prevent acne.

Visiting a dermatologist will help solve the problem because the root of the problem will be known.

S

SolidSa

Try swimming, It would open up all your sweat pores and your acne levels would drop. Check for dandruff in your hair. Dandruff covering up your skin pores is one of the most common reasons for acne in teens. Consult with your dermatologist, they might help you better. Having an undisturbed good night's sleep would be very helpful.