• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night - Gustafsson vs Smith

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Light heavyweights Alexander Gustafsson will face Anthony Smith in the octagon on June 2 in the territory of Gustafsson at Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden. It can be remembered that Anthony Smith with 31-4 record had nothing to show against champion Jon Jones while Gustafsson has lost by a slim margin in the decision against Jones in their match. With that said I guess Smith will be a heavy underdog in the betting odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A local mixed martial arts commentator commented that this fight between Gustafsson and Smith has no symmetry and it doesn’t make sense. It can be remembered that Gustafsson had engaged champion Jon Jones into a brutal battle that some fans still think that Gustafsson had won that bout. On the other hand, Smith just had a miserable loss against Jones. So what’s interesting in this bout? Maybe this would be the last of Smith if he again loses miserably.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was almost the same as the previous fight of Smith with Jon Jones when fear was obvious in his eyes. But this time fear was on the other side. Gustafsson looked very scared of the power shot of Smith that he kept on running the whole time until Smith got a chance in the 4th round for a submission attempt to which Gustafsson tapped. Smith is back on the winning column.