• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A certain herb in the Andes mountains

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen a documentary in a cable channel about a documentarist that explored the Andes. There was a part where he and his guides were under a tree. He was offered a leaf to chew and let it stay inside his mouth. That will give him the stamina in ascending the slopes of the mountains. I was not able to catch the name of the plant but it was not coca. The documentarist said that some athletes use that leaf because it leaves no trace. Now I wonder if that leaf is being used by athletes in the Olympics.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I have a friend who also chew leaves for stamina and other purposes especially for health. He would just pick it from his plants and chew it directly to his mouth. He said that it gives him extra ordinary strength. He said that he was struggling with high blood pressure before but after he discovered this herb his health greatly improved.