Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

NBA finals Golden State Warriors still on wait

With a 4-0 win over the Portland Trailblazers in their semifinal match, the Golden State Warriors are in wait for the winner of the other semifinal series between the Milwaukee Buck and the Toronto Raptors that leads 2-2 in the series over the Bucks. In the finals, GSW is favored whichever the opponent would be.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: NBA finals Golden State Warriors still on wait

After the 2-2 tie in the series between Milwaukee and Toronto, the favored Bucks seemed helpless with the 3-2 by Toronto followed up by another win which makes it 4-2 and will be the opponent of GSW in the NBA 2019 finals. The score of 100-94 was a close one but the game was really meant for the Raptors. I'm sure the Toronto Raptors will once again be the underdog in the betting odds.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: NBA finals Golden State Warriors still on wait

As expected the Golden State Warriors is the favorite over the Toronto Raptors in the finals of the NBA 2019 season. The -300 odds for the Warriors is a clear indication of its strength and not just being the crowd favorite. On the other hand, the Raptors even with the +450 odds cannot be counted out. Remember that Toronto was the heavy underdog in the semifinals against the Milwaukee Bucks and look what happened. The 4-2 trashing by the Raptors is not just a lucky shot.

collapse Posting Permissions