• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA finals – Golden State Warriors still on wait

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With a 4-0 win over the Portland Trailblazers in their semifinal match, the Golden State Warriors are in wait for the winner of the other semifinal series between the Milwaukee Buck and the Toronto Raptors that leads 2-2 in the series over the Bucks. In the finals, GSW is favored whichever the opponent would be.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the 2-2 tie in the series between Milwaukee and Toronto, the favored Bucks seemed helpless with the 3-2 by Toronto followed up by another win which makes it 4-2 and will be the opponent of GSW in the NBA 2019 finals. The score of 100-94 was a close one but the game was really meant for the Raptors. I'm sure the Toronto Raptors will once again be the underdog in the betting odds.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the Golden State Warriors is the favorite over the Toronto Raptors in the finals of the NBA 2019 season. The -300 odds for the Warriors is a clear indication of its strength and not just being the crowd favorite. On the other hand, the Raptors even with the +450 odds cannot be counted out. Remember that Toronto was the heavy underdog in the semifinals against the Milwaukee Bucks and look what happened. The 4-2 trashing by the Raptors is not just a lucky shot.