• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Less rice to lose weight but what about the bulking?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A friend asked me about losing weight and at the same time he wanted to build up his muscle. I was confused at first until he intimated that he tends to develop more fats than muscle even with a heavy workout. Now he is consulting people if it is all right to lessen his rice intake. His normal quantity of rice is 2 cups and he is planning to cut it down to ½ cup for meals while doing his regular workout. What do you think about that?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what I inherited from an uncle who was a body builder. Instead of snacking on hamburger why not have chicken soup and crackers. That combination is so healthy and nutrtious particularly with the needed proteins. The secret of the chicken soup is the chicken head with the brains. It's not magic but has a scientific basis.

C

Concentrix

Rice is part of the carbohydrates group and it is common knowledge that protein helps build more muscles. But carbohydrates lack certain amino acids necessary to increase muscle mass. It acts as a fuel to your muscles so it will have the energy to do a particular task however not recommended in bulking up. Focus on foods that are rich in protein, healthy unsaturated fats and unprocessed foods which is important in muscle growth.