• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DAZN Gennady Golovkin vs Steve Rolls

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The legendary Madison Square Garden is the venue of the return of Gennady Golovkin in the ring on June 8. He will be facing Canadian Steve Rolls who is undefeated with 19 wins and 10 KOs. Golovkin is the former middleweight champion whose only draw and defeat were in the hands of Mexican Saul Canelo Alvarez. The former champion is heavily favored to win.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Under the new manager, it looks like Golovkin will just be flexing his muscle when he meets Rolls for the non-title fight. The former middleweight champion is rebounding from his loss to Saul Canelo Alvarez and he cannot be counted out for now if ever he is given a chance for a championship fight. Personally, I think Golovkin was not in his best elements when he lost to Canelo because his knockout punch seemed to be missing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated Steve Rolls tasted his first defeat courtesy of former middleweight champion GGG. A strong punch to the jaw of Rolls caused him to drop on the canvas and failed to beat the count of 10. The 4th round knockout is a morale booster for Golovkin whose only loss and draw were inflicted by Saul Canelo Alvarez. But based on the recent fights of Golovkin and Alvarez, there is more excitement with GGG’s fights.